This is a re-imaging of the MSRD for the Pathfinder Role Playing Game. The dataset can be downloaded below:
Some rules were changed to fit easier into the Pathfinder setting. I will go over a few to help navigate through the dataset.
• At the moment, we have almost the entire core book done, (a big THANK YOU to Pezmerga), (missing the Psionic classes and the monsters).
• A few things from the Urban Arcana, Past and Future books, and empty place holders for the other books and references.
• The Base classes are all normal classes but go up to level 20, there is an issue with the defense bonus and the CMD, not working right.
• Occupations are now traits. They should all work like the MSRD now.
• Action Points, Wealth Bonus and Reputation are no longer skills and are working. The show up in the In-Play tab. Reputations shows up after you have chosen your class. Action Points and Wealth show up all the time.
• Feats that are similar to a Pathfinder feat were not copied over. There is no archaic weapon, and or firearm feats. See below.
• Weapons – Are assigned either: simple, martial and/or exotic weapons. Hand guns are basically Simple Weapons and Long Arms fall into Martial Weapons. If a weapon is Exotic, is just another Exotic weapon.
• Skills – Skills were already rolled over into the Pathfinder setting were removed. Treat injury was rolled over into Heal. Navigation rolled over to Survival, Knowledge: theology and philosophy was rolled over to Knowledge: Religion.
• FX – same as feats, whatever was similar to a Pathfinder magic item and/or spell was not copied over. Just the new items and spells were put in.
• Weapon Enhancements are under Item Powers, (like adding keen to a weapon).
• There are a few Occult Languages added and are listed under Secret language.
• I also add from RPGObjects – “Blood and Brains” I have the character backgrounds, feats, FX items, spells. The Zombie Hunter is in as an Advanced Class.
• Added Supernatural Heroes. It’s a homebrew I am working on that mimics MCWoD D20, but seeing it is not OGL I had to change a few things and only use OGL material. It is not done yet, but all the mechanics are in place for easy editing. There are Templates for Angel, Demon, Fey, Illume, Vampire, and Werewolf. Each has a Custom Factions to choose from, which will give you a bonus to an Attribute and a skill of your choice. Each has a Power Pool and level based special abilities. The special abilities have a blank text box so you can create your own special ability. It also has Tracker that will appear in the In Play tab under the Activated Abilities for the point cost to activate. You will have to add the special ability description under the Personal tab in the Background Details.
I also added the PRD Madness Conditions in the Supernatural Heroes dataset.
That is all I can think of at the moment. More will be coming later on, but this is a good start for the community.
I can be reached on the Hero Lab forum under the user name: Frodie.
Thank you to everyone that helped out with this project, the Lone Wolf staff, ShadowChemosh, TCArknight, (who is doing a D20 Modern dataset for the Hero Labs D20 dataset), Pezmerga, (who did all the Advance Classes and many updates), and many more! Thank you all for the help and ideas.